Thanks for wasting some of your time reading things I have written.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hello people. I am making this blog for a number of reasons.

1. Boredom. I should be studying right now but instead would like to convince myself that procrastination is justifiable if I am doing something pseudo productive. All the household chores have been taken care of so this is a natural next option.

2. To remember stuff. My original motivation was to collect recipes of things I have cooked over time in one place for future reference. Sometimes I get lucky and cook a dish that doesn't turn out half bad. For these instances, I would like to create a blog post so I can reference the recipe and try to reproduce the dish.

3. I am sure few people will actually subscribe to or even view my posts. The one person who most likely will on a regular basis is my mother. This will make relaying every detail about my life to her a bit easier. As an aspiring economist, this seems like an efficient use of both our time. (I won't have to tell her the same stories and information multiple times over!)

4. Remembering other stuff. I always feel as if I get less and less clever over time. Having a collection of thoughts to later reference could help prove this fact. That or one day when I am an old man, I can look back to see how naive I once was.

There are more reasons, which will be revealed later, through clues.

No comments:

Post a Comment